Beautyrest Harmony Cayman Plush Mattress
Step up to the Beautyrest Harmony Cayman Series for even more natural comfort and enhanced sustainability! Our new Beautyrest® Charcoal Memory Foam is infused with charcoal and provides natural cooling. These models also feature the Targeted Support System powered by T1 Pocketed Coil® Technology and NaturalCool™ with cooling TENCEL yarns. Beautyrest Harmony Cayman Series features our exclusive partnership with SEAQUAL™, and each model offers enhanced sustainability by recovering the equivalent of 25 water bottles from our oceans for each Queen mattress. Our plush model offers a softer feel for those looking for more plushness at the surface of their mattress.
Features eco-friendly TENCEL yarn for exceptional breathability and moisture management above an antimicrobial performance layer to help keep your mattress fresh and cool for a great night’s sleep.
- Beautyrest® Charcoal Memory Foam
Premium plant-based memory foam infused with charcoal provides natural cooling.
- HeiQ V-Block™
Beautyrest® Harmony Cayman Series now features HeiQ V-Block™. Sustainability meets cleanliness with antimicrobial technology that kills 99.9% of bacteria on contact.*
- Targeted Support System™ powered by T1 Pocketed Coil® Technology
- Dual-Stage Support, Only from Beautyrest
- Beautyrest’s new Targeted Support System is designed to offer additional support where your body needs it most. The T1 Pocketed Coil is placed within the center of the mattress to power the new support system. This patented, dual-stage coil design was invented by Beautyrest and provides additional support under heavier compression.
- Sustainable Fabric featuring Seaqual™ Technology
- Sustainable Comfort
- Beautyrest Harmony features Seaqual fabric technology. Seaqual recovers plastics from the world’s oceans and transforms them into beautiful, high quality sustainable fabrics that feel great and help promote cleaner oceans.
- Each queen mattress in the Beautyrest Harmony family helps eliminate the equivalent of up to 25 water bottles from our oceans.